Design students at work in the classroom
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Design students at work in the classroom
- Transcribed from photograph: Design students learn to intergrate human behavior, natural systems and their relation to environmental design.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Design (UA023.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)