NCSU Libraries

Ellipsoid construction (or "The Egg")

Brooks Hall, NCSU (Raleigh, N.C.)
Normal spinner 196px

Item information

Title:
Ellipsoid construction (or "The Egg")
Topics:
Design
Subjects:
Sculpture
Design
Art
Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
Item identifier:
0018995
Created Date:
circa to
Genre:
Photographs
Names:

Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs

Building:

Architect:
Community:
Raleigh
State:
North Carolina
Historical note:
Brooks Hall served as North Carolina State University's first official library, from its construction in 1926, until D. H. Hill was built in 1953. After the library moved, Brooks Hall became the home of the School of Design, where it still resides today. Brooks Hall is named for Eugene Clyde Brooks (1871-1947), who served as the University's president from 1923 until 1935.
Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Subjects:
Lecture halls
College buildings
Latitude, Longitude:
35.7845, -78.664902

✓ Give us feedback