- Rowe McNeely, 4-H club agent from Iredell County, N.C.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Rowe McNeely, a 4-H club agent from Iredell County demonstrating how to fill out a record book at a 4-H club tractor program in front of (L-R) Carroll Reid of Caldwell County, Bobby Johnson of Madison County, Ralph Walker of Burke County, Terry Bangarmen of Caldwell County, Roger Templeton of Iredell County, and Wayne Williams of Burke County
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Science and technology (UA023.008.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.