Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Boxing match, 1937
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Boxing was popular at N. C. State during the 1930s, but was discontinued with the start of World War II in 1941. On the back of the photograph: "Ed "Ty" Coon (left) Andy Pavlosky (right) ca. 1937"
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Sports more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Boxing (UA023.004.174) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)