- Student body president Cathy Sterling leads a protest
Universities and colleges
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- United States
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Cathy Sterling was the first woman to be elected student body president of North Carolina State University, in 1970. She led the student body in several protests, including one against the invasion of Cambodia.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Sterling, Cathy more info on Sterling, Cathy (Kate)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student movements and demonstrations (UA023.025.073) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).