- 4-H members with butterfly display at Entomological Society of America Convention
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
Congresses and conventions
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Left to right, Gerald Flynn of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Judy Rhodes of Columbia (Tyrell County), North Carolina, and Ronald B. Oaten (?) of Monroe (Union County), North Carolina, at Entomological Society of America Convention, Atlantic City, New Jersey
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
Atlantic City (N.J.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Science and technology (UA023.008.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.