- 4-H member Evelyn McDowell portrait
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 7 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Evelyn McDowell of Hendersonville, Henderson County, North Carolina; Photograph is mounted on a sheet indicating subject is in the home economics scholarship program and is a trip winner (to Washington, D.C.?), sponsored by the Sperry and Hutchinson Foundation.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Home economics (UA023.008.100) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.