Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Three 4-H club members in Peru making chalk as a demonstration
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 7 x 9 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.