- Rudolph Ellis standing with his bicycle and cart as a part of a 4-H club peanut project in Cumberland County
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Carriages and carts
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 11 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Rudolph Ellis of the House that Peanuts built. He lived in Cumberland County, the house was built by him on money made from his peanuts.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Cumberland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Plants (UA023.008.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.