- N. C. State fencing
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The fencing club at NCSU was organized in 1949 by a Brazilian textiles student, Luis Loysada. In 1952 fencing became a varsity sport at NCSU and was one of the first coed sports at the school. On the back of the photograph: "MVP Rodney Irizarry parries successfully against an opponent in the ACC tournament."
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Sports more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Fencing (UA023.004.171) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).