- Nuclear Engineering students learning to operate a transit, outside of Burlington Engineering Laboratories
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Reed S.C. Rogers, a graduate student in Nuclear Engineering, learning to operate a transit, outside of Burlington Engineering Laboratories with a fellow student.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. General (UA023.012.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).