- Wayne A. Danielson (left), dean of the University of North Carolina School of Journalism, and John B. Adams, professor and dean of the School of Journalism
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Wayne A. Danielson (left), dean of the University of North Carolina School of Journalism during the late 1960s, and John B. Adams, tenured professor since 1958 and dean of the School of Journalism from 1969 to 1979. Adams succeeded Danielson after his departure to serve as dean of the University of Texas College of Communications.
North Carolina State University -- Administration
more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).