- Elizabeth Jones portrait
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 12 x 9 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Elizabeth "Libby" Jones from Winton, North Carolina, a member and non-trip winner in the 4-H photography program
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Hertford County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Communication and art (UA023.008.130) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.