- Mary Beth Judge [?], Orange County, North Carolina, 1962
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 13 x 8 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- "Dress Revue" written on verso. Subject was probably a winner in that demonstration category. "Wallace patterson, 7u42 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, N.C.," stamped on verso.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Home economics (UA023.008.100) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.