- Sue Nichols, participant in the International Farm Youth Exchange program, with artifacts she brought back from her time Australia
Community and Extension
Exchange of persons programs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 20 x 24 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H club girl who has participated in the International Farm Youth Exchange (IFYE) program holding a magazine while seated next to a large collection of Australian collectibles. Sue Nichols Lefes, IFYE to Australia 1951 with artifacts she brought back; Sue Nichols is a native of Wake County.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Citizenship (UA023.008.120) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.