- Bed in Marjorie Whitling's 4-H home improvement project
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 14 x 8 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Marjorie Whitling, a member of the Wilson's Mills 4-H Club, carried a room improvement project last year. With the help of her family she added two closets, made a bed spread, dressing table and dressing table skirt, made cushions for cairs and foot stools and made curtains. She used green and white for her color scheme.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Home economics (UA023.008.100) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.