- Marge Donnelly and Donald Stormer with state health contest winners
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 12 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H Club leader Dr. Donald Stormer and Cooperative Extension leader Dr. Marge Donnelly standing with Brenda Kanupp and Lindley Ivey of Guilford County, the state health contest winners; Information provided by NC 4-H: The fourth person in this photo (on right) is Dr. Marge Donnelly, Head of Foods and Nutrition Programs for Cooperative Extension
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Stormer, Donald more info on Stormer, Donald
Donnelly, Marge more info on Donnelly, Marge
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Health and safety (UA023.008.110) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.