- Chester Black crowning the 4-H king and queen of health
Community and Extension
Rites and ceremonies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 12 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Chester Black, ? Williamson, Watson Co.; Chester Black, the North Carolina 4-H leader crowning the 4-H king and queen of health
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Black, Chester Dunlap more info on Black, Chester Dunlap, 1929-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Health and safety (UA023.008.110) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.