- Nepometer machine, used to measure tangled fibers in cotton
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- A nepometer is a machine used to measure the propensity of neps in cotton. Neps are small bundles of tangled, undeveloped cotton fibers.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).