Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- L. R. Harrill speaking at a tree dedication ceremony on the grounds of the North Carolina State Capitol
Community and Extension
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Special Tree Dedication State Capitol guests shown in [pohire?] L to R: R. W. Graeber, Ext. [Extension] Forester; Hoffman, [Hed?] Forestry School, N. C. State; L. R. Harrill (speaker) State 4-H Leader; Josephus Daniels, editor News and Observer - Former Secretary of the Navy, Ambassador to Mexico; man with hat next to Mr. Daniels, Tom Deansall, Nash County; Frank Jeter (in corner with overcoat); [Nasst?] _______ [chirch?] [chush?]
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.