- N. C. State 1976 Olympic medal winners
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "N.C. State's Olympians: Steve Gregg (L), Coach Don Easterling ( c), Dan Harrigan (R ), and Duncan Goodhew (Front)" Gregg, Harrigan, and Goodhew swam for NCSU in the early 1970s. Steve Gregg won a silver medal for the 200 butterfly, Dan Harrigan won a bronze medal for the 200 back stroke and Duncan Goodhew, who swam for Great Britain, won a gold medal for the 100 breast stroke.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Sports more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Swimming and diving (Men's). Team pictures and group portraits (UA023.004.077) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).