- 4-H club members examining mule team
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 4-H club members standing with a mule team at North Carolina State 4-H Short Course at North Carolina State College
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Club Week (UA023.008.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.