- Unhealthy cow compared with healthy cow, for 4-H Health and Safety program poster
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Health
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 13 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Two photographs depicting a healthy and unhealthy cow, used in a promotional poster for the 4-H health and safety program. Left: "Signs of Weakness, Sway Back, Poor Heart Girth." Right: "Signs of Strength, Straight Back, Good Heart Girth."; Photographs are part of a series entitled "Grow a Fine Club Member, train your muscles to carry your body well!"
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Health and safety (UA023.008.110) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.