Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 4-H delegates presenting report to Vice President Richard M. Nixon
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- United States -- Congresses
Presidents -- United States
Vice-Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- National 4-H Club Week 1960 - Washington, D.C. The six 4-H delegates to National 4-H Club Week's "4-H Report to the Nation" call on Vice President Richard M. Nixon to present this report; Left to right: Vice President Richard M. Nixon; Bowen Akers, 4-H delegate of Greencastle, Indiana; and Rebecca Anne Parker, 4-H delegate of Benson, N. C., handing a book to Nix.
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 more info on Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Parker, Rebecca more info on Parker, Rebecca
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.