Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- National Champion 4-H'ers present "Report to Nation" to President Dwight D. Eisenhower at National 4-H Club Week, 1957
Community and Extension
Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- National 4-H Club Week, 1957. National Champion 4-H'ers present "Report to Nation" to President Dwight D. Eisenhower; Left to right (back row): Earl Davis of Goldsboro, N. C.; Exra Taft Benson, Secretary of Agriculture; President Dwight D. Eisenhower; Billy O'Brien of Afton, Tenn.; Baniel Davis of Cleveland, Tenn.; Mis Linda Schermerhown of Wawaka, Indiana; (front row) Mrs. Patricia Venable Johnson of Jefferson, Ga.; Miss Annie Gutierrez of Westmorland, California.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Eisenhower, Dwight D. more info on Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969
United States of America
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.