- Craven County 4-H queen of health and her court, May 29, 1931
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Women -- Health and hygiene
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 12 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Sarah Windley was crowned County Health Queen and her court was announced as Hughrena McDonald, Navis Tolar, Charlotte Windley, Anabel Laughinghouse, Carolyn Mitchell and Hazel Willis, with Virginia Lancaster as Crown Bearer (she is possibly the younger lady sitting directly to left of the Queen).
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Craven County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Health and safety (UA023.008.110) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.