- Extension agent and 4-H'ers at North Carolina State 4-H Week
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- R. L. McGuire, state extension agent, Bobby Leonard, of Buncombe County, and L. R. Harrill, North Carolina State 4-H leader, at 1962 North Carolina State 4-H Week
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Animals (UA023.008.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.