Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Blue ribbons in the 4-H Guernsey classes at the N.C. State Fair
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 12 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Blue ribbons in the 4-H Guernsey classes at the N.C. State Fair 1930; Left to right: junior calf, W. M. Bingham, Randolph County; senior calf, Edward Blair, Randolph County; junior yearling, Cake Miller, Randolph County; senior yearling, Carnie Davis, Davidson County
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.