Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Champion Guernsey in the 4-H Club classes, 1931 NC State Fair
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Champion Guernsey in the 4-H Club classes at the North Carolina State Fair 1931. The winnings of the group include the blue ribbons for: The best junior calf, the best senior calf, the best female over two and under three years, the best female over three years, the senior champion, and the grand champion
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.