Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Best county group of Jerseys, 4-H Club classes, North Carolina State Fair
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Best county group of Jerseys, 4-H Club classes, North Carolina State Fair; By winning the blue ribbons for the best junior calf, the best senior calf, the best senior yearling, the best female over three years, the junior champion, and the grand champion, Iredell county was awarded the blue ribbon for the best county group of Jerseys shown in the 4-H Club classes at the North Carolina State Fair
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.