- 4-H Club boy and his Calf Club herd
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 14 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- James Vanstory, Charles, N.C. (Iredell County) 4-H Club member and his calf club herd. The animal on the extreme right is his original club heifer from which he has developed the herd shown in the picture with the bull
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Animals (UA023.008.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.