- Western District Agent speaking at the 4-H Camp quota celebration in Brevard, North Carolina, while holding his money bag
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: R. W. Shroffuer, Western District Agent was present with his money bag, however the County Agent thought it [was?] to give a church as is shown in the [?] papers picture. Bob had stated previously that he would be present for celebration and bring his money bag. The opportunity was given him and sure enough he [had?] the bag
Transylvania County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H camps. General (UA023.008.030) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.