Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Gold medal Olympian and NC State swimmer David Fox
- David Fox is often called North Carolina State University's most accomplished swimmer. While a student-athlete at NCSU, he won seven ACC titles, one NCAA title, and was the recipient of the Alumni Association Athletic Trophy in 1993. He graduated in 1994 with a B.A. in Civil Engineering. At the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, GA, he won a gold medal as part of the U.S. 4 X 100-meter relay team.
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Sports
more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Swimming more info on North Carolina State University -- Swimming
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)