4-H boys and girls at Camp Leach, summer 1941
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 4-H boys and girls at Camp Leach, summer 1941
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Information accompanying the photo appears to place Camp Leach in Currituck County, although it was in Washington, Beaufort County, North Carolina. The Currituck reference could be to the 4-H Club visiting the camp.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Beaufort County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.