- First North Carolina State 4-H Club Camp in Polk County, with L. R. Harrill in attendence (far right)
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The group attending the first 4-H Club Camp in Polk County in 1923. On the extreme left is Mr. J. R. Sams, the oldest Extension Agent in the State and on the extreme right is L. R. Harrill, 4-H County Agent in Buncombe County, the youngest Extension worker in the state at the time.
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Polk County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H camps, I-P (UA023.008.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.