- L. R. Harrill awarding the Duplin County 4-H Club with the 4-H honor program award
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: left to right, Ed Simpson, Asst. Duplin County Agent; Mary McAlester, Southeastern District Home Agent; Lois Britt, Asst. Duplin County Home Agent; Rye B. Page, Publisher Star News Newspapers; L. R. Harrill, State 4-H Club Leader. Stamped on verso: Courtesy of Star-News Newspapers. Also written on verso: Star News (Wilmington) Newspapers.
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development. Awards (UA023.008.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.