- U.S. Army K-rations
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: The Army's "K" ration, developed by the Quartermaster Corps to provide a complete meal in a compact package. A day's ration of three units weighs only a fraction more than 2 pounds and the food can be eaten without additional preparation September, 1943.
United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps
more info on United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Military service (UA023.021.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).