Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- County agent demonstrating difference in cotton to club members, Stanley [i.e. Stanly] County, North Carolina, August 3, 1927.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 21 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Ackerman, G. W. more info on Ackerman, G. W.
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
- "Millingport Boys Club. Mexican Big Boll. O. H. Phillips, county agent." -- written on verso.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.030.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.