- Club member showing her homemade dress to home demonstration agent, Pender County, North Carolina, August 12, 1928.
Clothing and dress
Home economics extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 20 x 16 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Ackerman, G. W. more info on Ackerman, G. W.
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.030.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.