Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- R. W. Graham and Frank H. Jeter explaining how to control boll-rot on cotton to club member
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 21 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Ackerman, G. W. more info on Ackerman, G. W.
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
- County agent [R.W. Graham (left) with Frank H. Jeter (right)] explaining how to control boll-rot on cotton to club member, Iredell County, N.C., September 12, 1923.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.030.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.