- Infirmary building
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 17 x 23 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historical photographs. Campus facilities and views (UA023.020.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- NCSU Campus
- Historical note:
- The Hospital was built in 1897 and served as infirmary until its renovation in 1959 when it was renamed Alumni Memorial Building to honor more than 300 alumni who died in World War II and the Korean War. In 2006, the building was renamed Winslow Hall
Universities and colleges
State universities and colleges -- North Carolina
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.784901, -78.664101