- Young NC Poultry Club members and two of their Rhode Island Red birds
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 21 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Ackerman, G. W. more info on Ackerman, G. W.
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Carl and Richard Lutz, North Carolina poultry club members and two of their Rhode Island Red birds, September 13, 1923.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Catawba County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.030.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.