- North Carolina delegates attending the National 4-H Club Camp in Washington, D.C.
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- United States
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 22 x 17 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Identified on verso: left to right, 1. Frances MacGregor, 2. Roger Pollack, 3. Elizabeth Randle, 4. Louise Bunn, 5. Oland Peele, 6. L. R. Harrill.
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.