- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Durham (UA023.026.030) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- 401 Chapel Drive
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Considered the finest late Gothic Revival monument in the state, the chapel is both the architectural focal point and the iconic symbol of Duke University. The entrance tower was modeled after the Bell Harry Tower of Canterbury Cathedral. The chapel houses statues of the Duke family associated with their sarcophogi.
Universities and colleges
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.001959, -78.939924