Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Children riding the merry-go-round at the North Carolina State Fair
- The North Carolina State Fair was first held in 1853 and moved locations around Raleigh until 1928 when it started being held at its present location on the corner of Hillsborough Street and Blue Ridge Road.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Steele, Chris more info on Steele, Chris
- Created Date:
North Carolina State Fair
more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area (UA023.026) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)