- Exhibitions set up in the Kerr Scott building at the North Carolina State Fair
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Merrell, Larry more info on Merrell, Larry
- Created Date:
- The North Carolina State Fair was first held in 1853 and moved locations around Raleigh until 1928 when it started being held at its present location on the corner of Hillsborough Street and Blue Ridge Road.
North Carolina State Fair
more info on North Carolina State Fair
Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958 more info on Scott, William Kerr, 1896-1958
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. North Carolina State Fairgrounds (UA023.026.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).