Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Ride at North Carolina State Fair
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Seward, Chris more info on Seward, Chris
- Created Date:
- The North Carolina State Fair was first held in 1853 and moved locations around Raleigh until 1928 when it started being held at its present location on the corner of Hillsborough Street and Blue Ridge Road.
North Carolina State Fair
more info on North Carolina State Fair
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. North Carolina State Fairgrounds (UA023.026.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)