- Raleigh Memorial Auditorium
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Raleigh Memorial Auditorium was built in 1932, after a fire destroyed the Raleigh Civic Auditorium.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Raleigh (UA023.026.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).