- Catholic Orphanage in Raleigh being torn down
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Steele, Chris more info on Steele, Chris
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The Catholic Orphanage was built in 1899 and run by the Catholic Diocese of Raleigh. It closed in the late 1960s and was torn down in the late 1970s. The land it was on is today part of North Carolina State University's Centennial Campus.
Catholic Church -- Clergy
more info on Catholic Church -- Clergy
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Raleigh (UA023.026.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).