- Monument in downtown Raleigh celebrating educational opportunity
North Carolina History
Education -- North Carolina -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Merrell, Larry more info on Merrell, Larry
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The monument reads, "The equal right of every child born on earth to have the opportunity to burgeon out all there is within him." It is part of the monument to Governor Charles B. Aycock, often referred to as the "Education Governor."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Raleigh (UA023.026.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).